Are there any Registered Psychologists (R. Psych) at your clinic?

We do not have any psychologists at The Adler Centre. Counselling services are provided by either a Masters-Level Intern completing a practicum internship as part of their counselling psychology graduate degree, or an Associate counsellor. Our Associate counsellors are Registered Clinical Counsellors with the BCACC (BC Association of Clinical Counsellors) or CCPA (Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association). All of our counsellors are trained at the Masters degree level.